Things that better happen in There and Back Again
- Fili and Kili die together
- They die protecting Thorin or each other
- Kili does not die for or with Tauriel
- If Tauriel dies, she dies protecting Legolas
- Bilbo holds Thorin’s hand while they say goodbye
- Give us a forehead kiss between the two (Like Sam and Frodo)
- Martin better give the biggest breakdown, sobbing performance he has ever done in his life
- Give us the line “Farewell Thorin Oakenshield…Fili and Kili…May your memory never fade”
- This movie better kill all of my emotions, leaving me an empty shell of depression
In France, they say “mdr” instead of “lol” and that roughly translates to “death by laughter” so basically instead of laughing really loudly like we do, the French laugh so hard that they die.
French slang is freaking metal.
DEATH BY OHONHONHON